Register

We would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! It's been a crazy 2018 and we are excited to see what 2019 has in store for not just us, but each and everyone of you as well.

Unparalleled-RSPS | Forums

Author Topic: Staff Update 1/21/2019  (Read 130 times)

Offline Adaro

• Administrator
    • Discord
Staff Update 1/21/2019
« on: January 21, 2019, 09:43:54 AM »
Hey guys,

Sorry for the huge delay on this Staff Update! There has been a ton of changes and I wish I could of got this update out to you guys earlier. Sorry for that and hopefully this won't happen again. Here are all the changes for the month of January. Have a fantastic week.

Promotions:

Divine Soul has been promoted to Server Helper and Forum Moderator. Well overdue promotion but I finally think he is ready to be in this position and we are lucky to have such a dedicated and loyal player/staff member on Unparalleled.

Dondo has returned to the Staff Team as Server Helper. He will be alongside Divine Soul with helping players and assisting other staff members. Welcome back!

Resignations/Demotions:

James has stepped down from Administrator to Global Moderator. Unfortunately he will not be able to dedicate as much time to Unparalleled and the Staff Team as he once was able to do. I do want to thank him for everything he has done for Unparalleled and the team. He was someone a lot of people looked up to and is still my "Go-to" person if I need something to get done. Best of luck with your service in the military brother and we hope to see you poke your head around sometime soon.

Olch has been demoted from Server Moderator.

Adaro
Unparalleled Administration Team